<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8183709519438109970?origin\x3dhttp://wicked-picturesque.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Myself

Siti Nadia
21 years old
wish to travel
born in Singapore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whisper



Click-click

MY MULTIPLY
a7x gf's site
Abg Hizamy
Ain
Apple
Bayleen
Celebrity hairstyles
Eunice
FuckyeahArinIlejay
Hafillah
Interior Design
Jackson Rathbone
Jessie
Khairil
Ladies Fashion
m celeb news
Mai shop
Mai
Mysyah
Nadiah
Norfa2bai
Nurul Hidayah
Project Runway
Qurratu
Romey Helven
Shidah
Syafiq
Synad
Tahqeem
That Cookie Jar
Tiffany and Co
Tips To Haircut
Vengenz
Via Headphones

archives

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 March 2011

Credits

desinger: at.subway
base codes: !zrow
brushes: aethereality
images: ellenoir





MUSIC TO MY EARS
later..

Thursday, 1 July 2010

Helloooooooooo everybody!

How's it feel when you never blog for such a longggg time? Ok, once again, sorry. Let me tell you what you don't know (for some person/friends). I've moved house. AGAIN. Yes/true. Not far, just a few stones away. Its Choa Chu Kang. I MISS Yew Tee a lot ok. Arghh! haha. Will make sure you guys can come to my house this Hari Raya k. Insyallah.

My new house is old concept. Old but HUGE. The kitchen is super big, you can put one super single bed in between. While my room you can put 3 treadmills. I dun like to have such a big room. It feels so empty. Talking abt emptiness, this house feels so empty without my brother. He's serving for NS, and I'm already used to it. But of course I miss him cos he's my only brother. Heh.

World Cup. Hmm. What to say? I support Spain, u must know that, I support SPAIN. Huhu. Second is Brazil. I hope either one can go to the finals. Been watching world cup every night unless its a boring match. Insomnia was haunting me again. Hello. Hi. To me, this yr's world cup sucks. Cos there's no hype, they score just 1 or 2, 1 or 2 . . . But the big shock is the Portugal match and Asian countries like Japan & Korea played well. Thats it.

Let me talk about my most favourite band, Avenged Sevenfold. Just a short one. 6 months since their band members or the drummer or their best friend passed away, I still feel so sad for them. In interviews, Zacky looked weak & unhappy. I mean, where's his laughter? Ya I know deep inside he's crying but nvr show. Another one is Syn. While in studio, omg, he was like, "I dun care in everything now. I dun know what should I do." Whatever it is guys, you must be strong. Me and ALL your fans will support you from behind. I cant wait to hear your new album (dedicated to Jimmy & abt his life). Surely it is PERFECT. Still in disbelief.

Ok yesterday, 'back to school'. Taking Cert already, must study hard. Study again about accountings, and i forget MOST about it alr. Confusing. I only remember the titles. Trading, Profit and Loss a/c, Balance Sheet (cannot balance, nvr mind) LOL. So funny. Remember me of Mdm Masagos.

Thats all. Goodbye!

Nadzv

Posted at 2:43 am