<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8183709519438109970?origin\x3dhttp://wicked-picturesque.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Myself

Siti Nadia
21 years old
wish to travel
born in Singapore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whisper



Click-click

MY MULTIPLY
a7x gf's site
Abg Hizamy
Ain
Apple
Bayleen
Celebrity hairstyles
Eunice
FuckyeahArinIlejay
Hafillah
Interior Design
Jackson Rathbone
Jessie
Khairil
Ladies Fashion
m celeb news
Mai shop
Mai
Mysyah
Nadiah
Norfa2bai
Nurul Hidayah
Project Runway
Qurratu
Romey Helven
Shidah
Syafiq
Synad
Tahqeem
That Cookie Jar
Tiffany and Co
Tips To Haircut
Vengenz
Via Headphones

archives

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 March 2011

Credits

desinger: at.subway
base codes: !zrow
brushes: aethereality
images: ellenoir





MUSIC TO MY EARS
later..

Sunday, 26 October 2008

Freaking unbelievable! Loved..



23 Oct 2008 "The warmth I feel beside me, is slowly fading"

was very very very the best day of my entire life!! early in the morning at 6.30am, went out to Changi Airport to meet the boys from Jakarta..
me, nad and tahqeem were soooooo excited waiting for them..
although they landed here at 2pm, it really worth the wait..
we waited..
then many fans start to stand near the door..
suddenly I saw and heard they shout, "arghh! its them!" I stand up from my seat and try to search for them..I saw them!!!! arghhh!
when I first saw them inside, I nearly shit myself.
I saw ZACKY first, in checkered shirt..
Saw Jason Berry aka Yummy too..
I was like, "what? its really them!!" While the rest were checking their luggage, ZV and THE REV look at us..
I saw ZV playing and spinning his phone. (He owns a black phone)
Then he took off his hat n mess up his hair, den put it on back..
My heart beats real fast and I was shaking..they picked up their luggage and them walk to the door..
the nearer they came, the faster my heart beats..
I took a video when they came out..
Nad said "hi" to SYN and he said "hi"...
After taking the video, I quickly rushed to ZV..
I call his name twice, he look at me, I quickly stand beside him and he put his hand on my shoulder!! Arghhh! ZV I LOVE YOU..
Wow! Its unbelievable that they're here, in Singapore..
Its very near and they can just walk outside my house..lol!
They're really awesome..
THE REV, ZV and MATT were very nice..ok, all are nice person!
Then they head over to the carpark and hope in to a white mercedes van..
I took a video inside the van...
They were very hyper and crazy! haah..ZV looked at me becoz i'm the only one standing in front of the van! arghhh
When the van start to move off, ZV did a flying kiss and I'm the last person to wave at him..
How exciting! Meeting them was the happiest time of my life! Its like rainbow sparkling

24 Oct 2008

the day of the concert..went out at 7.30 am to get the very front row..
Tahqeem meet Keith there, and we took his queue..haha! we are at the front..
its really worth the wait..
we went in at 7pm and a local band perform for an opening band..
they got 'booed'..haha!
then.......the lights were off, and we heard CRITICAL ACCLAIM..
arghhhhhhhhh they came out already..!
the moshing start to became havoc..people start pushing...
we stand near SYN's place..I got many JOHNNY's and SYN's picture
they played one 'blues' song..haha! nice one
'Unholy Confessions' was the most dangerous one. I cant even take a picture
ZV said, "I really cant hear my guitar, ur voices are fucking loud"
MATT said, "Before we came out, we can hear you guys screaming. U guys are fucking nuts"
Nad got SYN's pick..its her birthday, so, dats her present..
ok i cant breathe...they're going home the next day..
ZACKY i love you soooooo much..u make him dun want to have a bf at all..
its a dream come true people! a dream have became a reality...





















Jason Berry :)

much love ZV,
Nadzv

Posted at 5:22 am