Tuesday, 3 June 2008
Freaking StrangeHow I wish they could be in my family..they're adorable, cute, smart and even playful..they have touched me..although they are playful, they are gifted..yea..they can sing well! If I can take care of them, my life will be sparkling like rainbow n stars! but, its just a creation..how can they talk? that will be strange..their cuteness made me want them sooo much..If I had them, I promised I wun let any anyone to hurt them or make a fool of them.. I will take care of them n give warmth every moment...not just giving the youngest to sleep beside me, but all of them..I want them to be ones who cheer me up with all their songs..dun hv bf also can..every night I think of it..had dreamt about them before..how I wish the Chipmunks can be my pet..they're cute, arent they? of course..Theodore, u can always sleep with me..huhuhu! Oh, Theodore is very cute but I like Alvin! Simon's smart! still looking good with dat round glasses :)
I'm a freak I can see that..and its weird..but, what can I do? they have touched me in the movie..I guess I should buy the 'Alvin and the Chipmunks' bear :) :]
much love,
Nadia



Posted at 4:17 am