<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8183709519438109970?origin\x3dhttp://wicked-picturesque.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Myself

Siti Nadia
21 years old
wish to travel
born in Singapore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whisper



Click-click

MY MULTIPLY
a7x gf's site
Abg Hizamy
Ain
Apple
Bayleen
Celebrity hairstyles
Eunice
FuckyeahArinIlejay
Hafillah
Interior Design
Jackson Rathbone
Jessie
Khairil
Ladies Fashion
m celeb news
Mai shop
Mai
Mysyah
Nadiah
Norfa2bai
Nurul Hidayah
Project Runway
Qurratu
Romey Helven
Shidah
Syafiq
Synad
Tahqeem
That Cookie Jar
Tiffany and Co
Tips To Haircut
Vengenz
Via Headphones

archives

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 March 2011

Credits

desinger: at.subway
base codes: !zrow
brushes: aethereality
images: ellenoir





MUSIC TO MY EARS
later..

Monday, 21 April 2008

I miss you..

ohh my..I can't sleep..I can't forget about him..why are u always in my mind when I'm not in urs? will u ever think of coming back here, to have a chit-chat together, a while? arghhh its weird..u came and u just go, without even looking back at the one who was hurt..I thought, before u go, I can meet u..but no..its just imagination....when I see u, I felt like rainbow sparkling and there's a bright light.. u are sooo awesome and GORGEOUS! I want to take pictures with u, talk with u, shake hands with u, have ur name on a piece of paper..before u can go far, far away from me....hearing and watching u from that cd made me feel happy. When I send a msg, u ignored.. the sad thing is, I got to see u and I did not get a pic with u...

I hope u will come back, together with ur friends..and I'm sure I will come..to see u again!

I love you
ZJB

much love,

nadzv

Posted at 12:50 pm