<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8183709519438109970?origin\x3dhttp://wicked-picturesque.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Myself

Siti Nadia
21 years old
wish to travel
born in Singapore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whisper



Click-click

MY MULTIPLY
a7x gf's site
Abg Hizamy
Ain
Apple
Bayleen
Celebrity hairstyles
Eunice
FuckyeahArinIlejay
Hafillah
Interior Design
Jackson Rathbone
Jessie
Khairil
Ladies Fashion
m celeb news
Mai shop
Mai
Mysyah
Nadiah
Norfa2bai
Nurul Hidayah
Project Runway
Qurratu
Romey Helven
Shidah
Syafiq
Synad
Tahqeem
That Cookie Jar
Tiffany and Co
Tips To Haircut
Vengenz
Via Headphones

archives

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 March 2011

Credits

desinger: at.subway
base codes: !zrow
brushes: aethereality
images: ellenoir





MUSIC TO MY EARS
later..

Wednesday, 23 January 2008

Bowling, dudettes!

22.01.08

Me, Shida, Khai, Faah, Nad and Huda went to Marina Square to have fun together before we get our results on the 24th (tmr!)..so, to have even more fun, we've decided to play bowling at Marina Square itself! but first we went to Long John Silver's to have our lunch, then go to Peninsular then meet Huda at MS..Straight away we play bowling..We have a challenge! At first, I need to get warm up first..we play 2 games..I never knocked down the pins for the first 5 rounds..nvm, as I said, warm up first! I got a spare at the 2nd game and at the 2nd game also I became energetic! mesti la, da lame seh tk maen bowling...my battery da weak la..hahaha!

then we walk all the way to clarke quay..we sit by the river side and took a few pictures..haiz..our friend, aKhai have change sehh..hahaha! ok, its private..then we go home arnd 8.45 and took 190 home..wahh! becoz of Thaipusam, the bus jam...slow sey! I pity Shida, she's sick..been so tired working...hope u're ok..
orite! guess I can't sleep tonight...tmr's the day...crying time..and I HOPE ITS "CRYING FOR HAPPINESS"!!!!

much love,
Nadzv

(wei, I've tried uploading the photos but its too slow..go to friendster n see k)


Posted at 7:48 am