<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8183709519438109970?origin\x3dhttp://wicked-picturesque.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Myself

Siti Nadia
21 years old
wish to travel
born in Singapore

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Whisper



Click-click

MY MULTIPLY
a7x gf's site
Abg Hizamy
Ain
Apple
Bayleen
Celebrity hairstyles
Eunice
FuckyeahArinIlejay
Hafillah
Interior Design
Jackson Rathbone
Jessie
Khairil
Ladies Fashion
m celeb news
Mai shop
Mai
Mysyah
Nadiah
Norfa2bai
Nurul Hidayah
Project Runway
Qurratu
Romey Helven
Shidah
Syafiq
Synad
Tahqeem
That Cookie Jar
Tiffany and Co
Tips To Haircut
Vengenz
Via Headphones

archives

June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 December 2007 January 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009 November 2009 December 2009 February 2010 March 2010 April 2010 July 2010 August 2010 September 2010 March 2011

Credits

desinger: at.subway
base codes: !zrow
brushes: aethereality
images: ellenoir





MUSIC TO MY EARS
later..

Tuesday, 11 September 2007

In memories of Sept 11...

"I remember taking my daughter to school that day. I usually called my husband every morning when I came home. That day was no different, except when I did, I was told to turn my TV on and that he wouldn't be able to talk to me, but not to worry. The first tower had already been hit, but as I watched I witnessed the second plane exploding into the second tower. At that point it had been evident that this was no unfortunate accident. I called my daughter's school, and they were telling parents to pick up their children.In case this 'incident' was widespread. I, along with many frantic parents ran to get their children, praying that our most unspeakable nightmare, would not be a reality. At the same time, I remembered frantically, that my husband's brother, had been working at the Trade Center.

I returned home, and couldn't get any information about him for quite sometime. That, thankfully turned out ok. He had not been there that day. I decided to go to our local church....I don't know why. For some reason I just felt that's where I had to be. I was not the only one. A friend of mine, was there with her family. Her father was a big shot in the fire department. He ran down there when it all unfolded. They had not heard from him at all after the buildings imploded. He did not make it. His body could not be found for a very long time. Another woman in church was frantic over her brother....I didn't know her, but we hung onto each like we did.....He did not make it. A woman from our neighborhood, had two twin sons that worked in the Trade Center.....They both died that day to.

When my husband arrived home, I could do nothing but breakdown, and be thankful that nothing happened to him. He was speechless as to what happened on that day. He couldn't even put it into words. What he told me, I will never forget.Until this very day, I cannot go down to where the Trade Center stood. I can't look at those pictures hanging there, of those who were thought missing, as if there were a possibility that they would magically appear one day, as if it were all a dream.

We've lived everyday of our lives knowing that we were the first to experience what true "Terror" is. This is our home, and that day, we all were family. I'm proud to know how New Yorkers responded on that day and many days after that. My thoughts are with all who suffered a loss that day, and I'm so very proud of those who wore a uniform that day, and who gave their lives to help and protect others. YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN........."

Much love,
Nadzv

Posted at 8:07 am